Community of the Holy Family
In January 1997, the community moved from Baldslow to the Gatehouse of West Malling Abbey. The spirit of the educational work begun by the Foundress, Mother Agnes Mason, in 1898, is still continued in the eastern end of the Diocese of Chichester through the Mother Agnes Trust which undergirds the Community of the Holy Family. The charity opened a theological library and an educational centre in St Leonard's in December 2003, known as 'The Magnet'.
Name: Sister Jean CHF
Address: The Gatehouse, St Mary's Abbey, West Malling, Kent, ME19 6LP, England
Tel: +44 (0)1732 849 016